I already in the nursery for 2 weeks ,time goes fast
mummy back to work for 2 weeks now ,
I enjoy every moment when I'm there
everyone love me I got lot of hug from every one .
I am a very lucky boy .
also my chix pox had gone down
I am gettign back my pretty look :P
behind me this lady is call BEV she is very lovely lady she is one of the care nurse
who look after me too , today she feed me my diner mummy cook fish pie and rice pudding .
I eat the fish pie but I love the most is the yummy rice pudding :P
you see here we have all kind of toy
I never get bore becos lot of toy to let me play
mummy don't have to spend lot of money to buy me toy
every day care nurse will bring out different toy to let us play we don't have the same one all the time some day we do painting too
on 14Feb 09 I have paint with my finger
my first art for my mummy and daddy
valentine picture mummy is so proud of me she hang it up
most of the baby come when there mummy or daddy leave them there all CRY
as for me I am a very good boy I NEVER cry
the only time I will cry is to let my care nurse know I want milk and sleep
I see mummy walk in and out in my baby room I will give her a big smile .
there few baby will cry the whole day .
drive me NUT cos I can't get to sleep .
I have try lot of yummy food this whole 2 week , every day mummy cook for all of us BABY
lot of food and pudding , there one day mummy make a meloe and banana smoothie .
wooow that is so yummy I finish all :P
I have try all kind of veg chicken turkey and fish now.
but I haven't had any beef or lamb yet
cos I had Chic pox mummy don't let me have until all the spot had gone .
my daddy this week having his anu holiday , so he drop me off to the nursery and pick me up too .
today mummy go to work early at 8am becos she need to go shopping for some work cloth for tonight working at the restaurant to help aunt Tracy she is now in Malaysia for her holiday .
so she start work early and finish at 1.30pm
then go to work again tonight at 6pm until 10.30pm
also on Sunday
but not on this week sat we go to visit my uncle Steven and aun Suzi .
so
my daddy drop me off to the nurse at 9am and pick me up at 3pm today
he love to send me to school cos he want to see my happy face each time when I see him or my sis steph or Brandon gor gor ,
he come with dad to pick me up today ,
to make sure I am OK silly gor gor :P
I AM A VERY HAPPY GOES LUCKY BOY !
2 comments:
por por said hv to take care the food intake... dun eat bean..
aiyoh aden u so lucky to have mummy at the nursery with u.. and yummy food!
Post a Comment