I am 5 mouths old , today I start to play very well with all my lovely toy , I can pick up toy I like and also I now love to look around , , if I saw something I like, I will try my best to grip it .I eat 3 meal a day , I get breakfast at 8.30am then by 10am I will cry for 7oz of milk then I have a sleep and wake up by 12pm , mummy will feed me my lunch and I will play until 2pm and I will have another 5oz of milk to drop off to sleep ,wake up at 3pm play a bit and have another nap at 4.30pm, wake up by 5 or 6pm mummy will feed me my diner then around 8pm I will have my 7 oz milk will fall a sleep and sleep up to 12pm ,mummy will give me another bottle of milk and I will sleep all the way until 6am wake up for milk again .........yes I am a milk monster :)
1 comment:
wow aden! u're a real milk monster! hahaha but i love ya!
Post a Comment