Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Brandon another cross country medal


Today Brandon went for another cross country run for his skol this time
he run up to 3rd but his best friend Adam run up to No 1
Adam got the Gold medal this time and Brandon got 3rd
but we do happy for the 2 of them there do run for the Best
last year Brandon run 3 time No 1 and Adam is the follow up
I am so glad for Adam

This picture is take By the photography at the field

look back on HERE

I think is time for me to buy Brandon a good pair of running shoe
he told me if he had a pair of running shoe he will be do well
becos of the SHOE he get the 3rd
well he do run with 200 kids and got to the 3rd I told him he had done very well
I am so happy for him .


3 comments:

2crazydogs said...

Woohoo, Brandon, congrats to your wonderful achievement. Yeah, keep buggin your mommy to get you a good pair of running shoes. :) avoiding your mommy's smack on my head

janice said...

well done.. brandon.. i m so proud of u ..

Sasha Tan said...

oh yes.. get him a new pair so he can run faster!