Oliver ..... he went to york with the school trips.
he leave home on Monday will be back by Wednesday . he send text back home he sound really enjoy this trips . mummy and daddy start to miss him the day he not around ...:(
Mae dear : Me the same , I scream the house down when they around but when they not .. I just hate it.kids not around me , I am soooo worry , I need to text them all the time and make sure there are find and safe . that is a mum love :)
6 comments:
where is York ?? new york ar ??
Pearly
Whenever my boys are away from home I find that I miss them. But when they are around they make me climb the wall !
big boy edi can go holiday alone :)
Jan YEE :
silly .... NEW YORK in USA infact is name after YORK in UK , oliver went to YORK IN england ,
Mae dear :
Me the same , I scream the house down when they around but when they not .. I just hate it.kids not around me , I am soooo worry , I need to text them all the time and make sure there are find and safe .
that is a mum love :)
sasha dear :
they goes on holiday with school trips in UK is very normal, kids start school trips on the age of 9 years old .
Post a Comment