Tuesday, 23 September 2008

I am nearly 3 weeks old by ..........


Time does goes fast ......
I am nearly 3 weeks old by Wednesday 24Sept I will be 3 weeks old
I have grown ....
from BIRTH 8lb3oz
today the heath visitor come to weight me
I am now 9lb14oz
I do take lot of milk
I take mummy BF
also formula too!




my daddy had gone back to work today ....:(
I will miss my daddy cuddle
cos he will hugs me to sleep and bath me .
he also say to me this morning
he wish not have to go back to work today
so he can look after and play with me .


I think daddy been looking after me since I am birth ...
and I have bone with him soooo much .
my daddy really love me and adorable me soooooooooo much
he miss me when he at work .

My mummy look after me during evening and midnight
but most of the day time daddy will be the one with me .
this is how I sleep on top on my daddy top .
I love it ................
I miss my daddy too .
I get mummy cross with me today
cos I don't want to get into the sleep without she cuddle me
the whole day .
she say wait daddy home she will be cross on him
becos he spoil me hugs me all the time now mummy must hugs me to sleep and can't do anything ,
but mummy do love me too I know


MY LATED PHOTO .....PLS CLINK ON MY MUMMY BLOG PAGE.

2 comments:

janice said...

aden must be good and dun let mami go mad..

he is so cute !!!

aiyah nonya said...

You sounds like me. H does the same thing.
I guess we mothers are made out of more sterner stuff than fathers.