Tuesday, 9 September 2008

ADEN ......... FROM Birth to DAYS 6......... picture


When I first Born .....

and

here

below picture
of after few hours


I love my sleep ......
but I must have my full tummy
I am a very easy going babe
as long as mummy bottle feed me first .

I try to like the dummy but ...... I am not so sure

My beloved sis love to cuddle me and feed me !

my gor gor no2 love to hug me and look after me all the time "!

my little gor gor ......
he will love to cuddle me too
here is his first time give me my bottle .....
I enjoy staying with him !
HERE PICTURE
ME AND JEI JEI Beatrix
we hold hand already keke
we will be best pal me I can push my heard up after a few hour birth
but I can push right up like a big boy ....
AM I clever ?

my 2 gor gor love to spend time with me after skol at nigth time he will play with me in the room when mummy watching TV
I love my bath
daddy been
bath me everyday
he is so busy looking after me and mummy
he is a super hero of our family
we all love him very much xxxxxxx
after bath
here I will stay still and look around the place I live
I love my home sweet home xxxxxxxxxxxx

ME and MY beloved family
which I love the most xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

OOOO pearly, he's so adorable and all the kor kor and cheh cheh can see that they love him so much! he's so lucky!

2crazydogs said...

Pearly, Aden is loved by all his brothers and and sister. I want to hold him, too. :)