
OLIVER COME back last night and he start to vomit and I think he's food poison , he feel so unwell I give him some Chinese medic to stop him vomit and send him to bed .
this morning call into school report for sick , hope he will be fine by tomorrow .
he is so sweet , he come back he bring me a fridge magnet say to me , he got this becos Brandon had remind him that .. do bring mummy back a fridge magnet cos mummy collect them .
so sweet of the 2 boys thinking of me ,I should be glad to have 3 boy ... cost there all mummy boy hahah , Stephi is daddy daughter .

Will post the picture of those magnet my boy get for me .
when I have the time to snap snap a picture
love you boy
mummy with love
3 comments:
so now u are glad huh.. they are mommies boy... ervin is not mommies boy.. kek sei ngor !!!
YOU FORGOT YOU STILL GOT ONE IN UK IS VERY SAYANG YOU XXXXXX JAN MAMA
of cos i know.. du'uh.. my precious brandon lah ...
whn i ask for gor gor ervin still know where to look for gor gor pic.. hahaha... he will look at it and call gor gor .. hahaha
Post a Comment