Monday, 31 August 2009

Brandon & Aden Early Birthday Party..........


Hire a bouncy castles
for the day and this place is well good
there bring a day before
we end up pay for 50 Pound for 2 day use





Kids enjoy the bouncy castle lot









This special cake is get by My boss for the 2 boys
before blow the cake Aden give the cake a good kick
both brothers blowing the candles





All those Big boy
Love the Bouncy castles
I really don't know How many friend Brandon had
Invite
but I don't think I will have another Party like this anymore


It was a very tire party for me is One men band job
Hubby is poorly so I end up run the show on my own but lucky I got my Mum In law with me
she give me lot of help Plus all my Friend
Evelyn Ena and Charlotte and also Claire too
there help me to make same pudding and salad
and I make other pudding so the party goes well
Also I got Gram and Karen there help me to do the BBQ .
becos I been so busy running around and no time to snap picture so got to wait for my other friend to pass me her camera
so Please be patine will post it after I am out from the hospital .

1 comment:

janice said...

take care .. hope ur operation is smooth sail..

will be waiting for more pic