Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Aden first summer holiday with mummy daddy at cornwall 17Aug2009


Just love the sand




Brothers fun time

Help to dig sand

Please help Oliver please don't just stand and watch .....

Now all my Gor GOr went to swim
I dig alone here

First tiem test the sea water
is a bit funny

I do love the seaside
is very fun fun fun

Grandad let me play on his toy

I just love it

LOOK below my gor gor OLiver having fun too
when me and daddy mummy at cornwall
NANA bring my gor gor to have fun

having devon cream Ice Cream
m,mm yummy

my oliver gor gor and brandon gor gor just finish his swim

Me and mummy and daddy at Land's end

Land's end with mummy and daddy 18Aug2009

Land's end with my mummy






My daddy got this wood toy for me at Tintagel
I love it .






My cheecky face waitting for food at Boscatle
a long wait for our lunch




1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

ooh looks like fun holiday! its been a long time since our holiday.. sigh gotto wait so long