Sunday, 7 December 2008

MY VERY SPECAIL TOY FROM MY DADDY


My daddy feel so sorry for me
cos
I am so bore
so yesterday he make a trips to town to get me this
cos now I can play
cos the other day mummy bring me to work and leave me at the baby room
I just love it there I love all those hanging toy
there lot of toy for me to play when mummy return to work
I will enjoy every min when I am at the nursery
mummy are going back to work on FEB 2009.

Today also my mummy birthday
but
mummy don't want anything from us
just wanted a card which must make by my gor gor and jinjin steph s
there all make a card
specially for her

look I am so good playing on my own
I just love this gym


Now mummy can just leave me on the floor and I will be very happy
an hour to play with this toy
THANK you DADDY

1 comment:

Moonlight_tears said...

Dear Aden, you are such a good and sweet baby. Give your mommy a big wet birthday kiss for me, hehehe!