
Wednesday the 24 of DEC 08
New Year EVE will be my 16 weeks old
I am 4 mouths OLD
Daddy Promise to give me Rice pudding for Xmas
I am so looking forward this day
cos I am a very hungry baby

Today
I sit beside my daddy when he playing his music
I am so happy to Lister to it
then
********
****
***
*
*
Mummy bring me away
and
LOOK
WAT
CAN
I
DO

SIT
on my own
look
I
Don't
Believe
IT
I can sit
but
*
*
*

only
for
5 min
I can sit on my own on my week 15plus for 5 min
I am a strong boy !
2 comments:
You are getting cuter and cuter everyday..such a perfect angel. Yes, you are a strong boy. Can sit up by yourself at 16 weeks...it's amazing...Very soon, your mommy have to chase after you when you start crawling...must be so funny to watch..Big hugs to you, baby boy.
YAY!! FOOD FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! yeah he's good can sit at 3 months plus!
Post a Comment