and
my big brother OLIVER
he doesn't look big .. to me cos we are nearly same side
but
he always let me WIN
cos
he had a kind heart to ME
saying this
we do flight a lot
but we do very closed to each other .
he is my best brother
I am not as clever as him
in art
so he do help me lot on handy work
the only thing I am good with is FOOTBALL
LOOK AT ALL THIS ...
MY WINNER PRICE
YOU KNOW I AM NOT JOKING
WELL mummy say don't dream so much ......
cos
her wish is I can study hard to be hard working men but with the brain
and can earn lot of money ....
how ....she say by study hard ....go to UNI
this little one is my dear mama darling is also my brother .
he is my copy cat ..
look he also gel his hair just like me.
I do love him
when he come to stay with us on may .
I have spend time with him lot ....
also running after him look after him
my mummy say wait until my little baby come out we all got to
help around to a crying screaming baby .
I am not really looking forward that much
but
my sis does
2 comments:
ha.. now u got so much time at home hor.. can manage another blog hor ?? kakaka...
ya la I do this own my own wor clever or not ????
I just get ready for Aden so when he born I can post out for u to see lol
Post a Comment