I am the second child
when I born am very quit kids
also I don't talk lot and love to play on my own
sometime I will play with my sis steph
until Brandon come along
I spend most of my time with my sis and brother .
becos I look very Ang moo
when mummy first time pick me up from skol #
teacher wouldn't let my mummy have me becos
I look no Chinese in me :)
until I tell the teacher ......
she is my mummy xxxxx :)
so stupid teacher
when I born am very quit kids
also I don't talk lot and love to play on my own
sometime I will play with my sis steph
until Brandon come along
I spend most of my time with my sis and brother .
becos I look very Ang moo
when mummy first time pick me up from skol #
teacher wouldn't let my mummy have me becos
I look no Chinese in me :)
until I tell the teacher ......
she is my mummy xxxxx :)
so stupid teacher

my first day going to the Nursery
I am so happy even I can't speak a word
until 4 years old .
mummy always protect me
becos of me can't speak and have a little problem to get along with ppl

But I am lucky boy everyone love me very much .
as you see
our mummy and daddy never
miss our birthday
always got some friend and CAKE

above picture is in Algave
we enjoy the most
only one week becos mum and dad can't get more holiday .
I love my food from Chinese to English
but I never put on weight
SHE is a very specail lady she is my mama
I am her god son , she spoil me a lot
she will buy me anything I want when I am young even now
my baby sis Beatrix had born
my mama WENDY still love me the most .
I love her very much too
below
is my 12 years old cake
my mama bring all the way from London for me
cos she know I love to eat Chinese cake
ME and MY baby sis Beatrix
she is so pretty and cute
she love to talk if you talk to her
I rock her to sleep
my pass time is my lego
I love my lego set
I will spend most of my time with it on my own
also my PC to DS .....and X box game I can't live without it around me .
This is Ervin My cousin
he is cute baby but he can tire us out very fast .
NOW he want to see want I am doing ....
I also a handy boy too
my mummy and daddy very proud
of me there always say I am the one with brain .
I shouldn't not disappointed them
I do study hard and get good mark back for them
I don't complain lot I get on with my life
mummy say I am the good boy to her
cost I always around her ... I am the older boy
mummy also say if daddy not around I am the MEN in the house
so I must be.....
THE MEN .
when dad go over sea work
I will look out for everyone with my big sis steph off cos....
mummy say I am the good boy to her
cost I always around her ... I am the older boy
mummy also say if daddy not around I am the MEN in the house
so I must be.....
THE MEN .
when dad go over sea work
I will look out for everyone with my big sis steph off cos....
No comments:
Post a Comment