Me and my Rocking pony and my gor gor brandon also love it
here I just love my pony below Winnie is also my fev mummy got it for me from boot sale only cost £3 pony also from boot sale and it was brand news never use and daddy pay £5 and bring home and fix up for me and my gor got Brandon to play
hi rose : Thank's heheh you got a pretty girl I have 3 son which one you like to be your son in law cos I really wish to have a Chinese daughter in law for my son :P
2 comments:
They are both handsome boys!!! :)
Very nice rocking pony you have there.
hi rose :
Thank's heheh you got a pretty girl I have 3 son which one you like to be your son in law cos I really wish to have a Chinese daughter in law for my son :P
Post a Comment