Sunday, 14 June 2009

Today I am 9 mouths plus 11 days old


Hello every one
up to today I have 4 teeth and I love all my finger food
I can eat very well with my finger holding all those yummy food

I also can stand a little but I love to climb up and down


look stand with holding on


two weekend ago is the best weekend
my yee yee wendy come to visit us
and uncle JOHN and my dear sis sis Beatrix
we have a good fun play for few hours

look my pretty sissis beatrix

we also having lot of fun in the garden when the sun come out
sis steph put out water boat for me to play hehehe
me and Brandon gor gor


Best hat day


every one said I look smart with this little hat
next week I will put this hat on to my nursery
My Helen will snap picture for me post on the nursery
cos there all love me with HAT on

do I look like old time boy ?

2 comments:

Rose world said...

He is so cute, I never bored of looking at his pic!! lovely boy!

Sasha Tan said...

aiden u are so so so so cute! i love yr hat!