Wednesday, 8 April 2009

I surprise my mummy and daddy TODAY






I am now 7 months plus 4 days old by today
wat did I surprise my mummy and daddy ??

Yes ! I can crawl very well now .
my mummy and daddy don't even know
there thought all this time I just learning
but today ....
I show my mummy I can crawl , cos I practice at the nursery and care nurse ....
didn't tell mummy .....
I show my daddy after he arrive home .



Also

LOOK






I can stand up on my own
at my cot
I am a very strong baby


my daddy got to lower the cot bed soon
before I fall out the cot
last weekend Sunday
I roll out the bed at my gor gor Oliver room
I flat my noise and I had a big bum on my heard all thank to my gor gor Oliver
he put me on his bed and didn't look after me and he play on his X BOX
I roll over and full on to the floor
mummy really angry and worry about me
she so worry I will get brain damage
lucky I am OK
if not she will KILL everyone :P


I also got a present from my DR
a Chamber .....for inhale
becos I have been cough for 4 months and not been better and DR is totally lose
don't know wat to do with me he say I got Baby ASTHMA
SO now I got to inhale 2 time a day ....:(
but I am still not better
my mummy is waiting for a Pediatrics to look at me
mean time ....
I got to carry on with this .....
WELL


As a baby
I can use it ...

No problem at all



look





I can hold it myself




my gor gor oliver also got one but now he is a big boy now
he use it on it own without a chamber .



3 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

ah!! aunty sasha cannot see the video!

but aden u're a very strong boy! and so clever to use the inhaler. Hope u recover fast and mommy can throw the inhaler away yeah? KIss kiSss

Sasha Tan said...

Oooh Can see already!! you're so clever can crawl so good. Justin can only drag himself like a worm. Good job Aden boy!

janice said...

hm.. coughing??
sis.. pls dun gif him those sweet food & 'liong' stuff lah.. u dun wan him to really got asthma dont ya..

take care.. aden.. good boy !so strong and clever..