My mummy find very difficult to feed me on her lap
so she got this little chair for me to sit on and also can play when I having my diner.
I like it
I am a big boy now
I eat my diner once a day
look
I play
I also eat my diner
I am a good boy .
mummy find out I love it when she send me to the nursery
I sit there and play happily.
so when mummy saw this on sale she order it for me
now I can sit up and play on my own,
I get bore very fast if I lye all the time
I do love my gym but I can't sit on my own so well
with this ring play mat
I CAN NOW
Thank to my mummy
look me and my ring and my gym
but
I am getting very notty
now a day
you know
why ?
because I find my voice
I know how to make mummy goes NUT :)
look at below
video :P
I am Pain in the bottom I notice I can scream so
every day I WILL SCREAM for attention MAKE MY MUMMY DADDY MY SIS AND BROTHER GOES NUT.
every day I WILL SCREAM for attention MAKE MY MUMMY DADDY MY SIS AND BROTHER GOES NUT.
2 comments:
wow, you are really amazing Aden. Such a smart boy know how to scream like that, only few months old..I am sure you gonna be an erly talker. Don't listen to your mommy, sd you are a pain, heheheh I think you are sucha cute and adorable baby. Come over here, I'll give you all the attention..heeheh, coz you are so so cute..screaming is still better than crying...scream more and louder okay..
wow aden, u dun scream so loud okay? Mommy wanna rest and work peacefully. Muaks Muaks To u!!
Post a Comment