Wednesday, 19 November 2008

11 weeks old today ............


This early early in the morning I really scare mummy
she hear me crying so she get up check on me ........
find me gone missing

wooow
she get worry look all over the cot
fund me under the cover
oh god
lucky I cry
if not
I die already
SO
FROM NOW ON
NO more LAZY
MUST PUT ME
IN
THIS
SLEEPING BAG


I GOT 2
SO MUMMY HAVE NO EXC
NOT TO PUT ME ON WHEN
I GO ZZZZZZZZZZZ

THIS TIME REALLY TEACH MUMMY A LESSON

2 comments:

Moonlight_tears said...

oh poor Aden and poor mommy. It's a very scary thing to find baby suddenly missing. You are smart boy know how to cry telling your mommy that you were under the covers.
look very cute in those wearable blankies....kiss and hugs to you, Aden boy!!!

Sasha Tan said...

ooo so cute yr sleeping bags...And aden u're so smart to cry out loud!