Wednesday, 22 October 2008

ADEN FIRST TASTE.............ORANGE ....MMMM


THAT WAS GOOD TASTE ......
My first taste my daddy give me to try on 21/10/08
is
ORANGE
I do enjoy it !


I was crying during mummy daddy diner time then daddy say my sis steph
had her first taste when on her 7 weeks old when there in Holland
she taste chili and lemon
so here
I am taste the Orange
I bet there will try me on chili soon !

1 comment:

Moonlight_tears said...

hahaha, very cute and silly. But he is sure one wai sek baby, everything also yummy. But is a good thing, when he gets older he won't be a picky eater, plus you know ho wto cook so many delicious food, that is a bonus.
Sorry haven't go online for long time, have been kinda sick lately,the weather is getting cold, when suddenly hot weatehr turned cold, I get sick, plus the antibiotic really make me drowsy ler, I still have 5 more caplets to go...see I listen to you ler, you sd I have to finish the dose, or else I long time done with it already hahhahaha. I hope you and everyone is doing great. Hugs to you and baby, miss you all.